Since Easter Sunday is around the corner, this post is very timely.
I will be giving a step by step instructions on how to make an inflatable BUNNY ORIGAMI!
This is really easy to make and you can enjoy doing this with your kids..☺
You will just need the following:
- plain white or colored papers
- cotton ball
These are the steps on how you make your very own bunny origami:
1.Start with a square-shaped paper (23 x 23 cm)
2. From this point, we will have 4 points which are A, B, C & D.
3. Fold point A to point D then, unfold. Do the same with point B and C.
4.Pinch the side of your square and fold to form a triangle.
5. Now, we will have 3 points. Points A, B and C.
6. Fold point A and point C to point B. You should have two small triangles in the middle.
7. Fold the tip of your small triangles to meet in the center.
8. Fold the two tips at the top of your small triangles.
9. Tuck these folded tips in the pockets of your small triangles.
10. Flip your paper and repeat step # 6.
11. Fold the tips of your small triangles again but this time, backward so the folds should not show.
12. Fold in the dotted lines shown below.
13. Fold the top and bottom part forward then unfold. Fold again backward then unfold. This should make a crease in the top and bottom part.
14. You should have a small hole in the middle and that is where you have to blow to inflate your bunny.
15. Fix the ears of your bunny by opening them up.
16. Take your cotton ball, put a small amount of glue place at the back of your bunny to serve as its tail 🙂
17. Using your marker, draw the face of your cute bunny 🐰🐰🐰