Christmas trees are a must during Christmas season. Whether it’s big or small, almost everybody has their Christmas trees at home. 🎄
If you have limited space at your home or want to have one in your office desk, here are 9 easy steps of how you can make your very own cute DIY Christmas tree.
- A pair of scissors
- Glue Gun and Glue sticks
- Cardboard/ foam board
Here are the 9 easy steps to your very own DIY Christmas Tree:
1. Trace a circular shape to make a disc in your cardboard. (Take note that the radius of your circle will determine the height of your tree)
2. Cut the disc from your cardboard.
3. Fold your disc into half (horizontally and vertically) so you can mark the center of your disc.
4. Once you have located the center, trace a triangle wedge making the folds as your mark.
5. Cut the triangle wedge.
6. Make a cone out of the disc by putting together the ends of the where you removed the wedge.
7. Using your pre-heated glue gun, paste the ends where you marked it.
8. Put your garland around your cone so it will appear as the leaves of your tree ☺
9. Add your decors to complete your tree ❄️⛄⭐ (You can check out this link for our easy DIY hanging decors – http://aknackforcrafts.com/diy-hanging-christmas-decors/)
Finally!! Your very own cute DIY Christmas Tree! ♥
HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!🎅🎅🎅