Well, as we all know, Valentine’s day is the sweetest day of the year.
People give out flowers, chocolates, stuffed toys, and all the gifts you can give to your loved ones!
However, isn’t it sweeter if we receive a beautiful card made with love?😍 So, why don’t we go back to basics and do a…
DIY Valentine’s card!
This post is a really nice Valentines card idea and it can always be a reminder that gifts need not be expensive to express how much we love our loved ones💕💕💕
Here are the materials you need:
1. Papers (Colored ones for a more beautiful outcome) at least 3 pcs.
2. A pair of scissors
Here are the steps on how to make this DIY Valentine’s card:
1. Establish the size of your card. Mine is an A5 sized card. I folded an A4 paper into half horizontally.
2. Take another paper and make sure it is the same size of your card.
3. You have to also fold it in half, horizontally, find the center and cut 2 parallel horizontal lines, on the side that is folded, making an almost rectangular shape.
4. Open your paper and pull up the rectangular shape that you cut and this will serve as the “popper” of your card.
5. Fold your paper again after pulling out your “popper” and make sure it is folded in the opposite direction.
6. Paste your paper with the “popper” on top of the inside of your card but you have to ensure that the “popper’ will not be pasted.
7. Take another paper and cut out a heart shape. Make sure the size is just right that it will not show when you close your card.
(You might want to cut a lot of hearts so it can be also used as a design in the front of your card ☺)
8. Paste the heart in the lower part of your “popper”.
9. Add your message in your card and you’re done ☺
Always remember it is not about gifts or fancy dinners. It is about showing our loved ones how much we love them, not just during Valentines Day, but everyday, is what’s important ♥